2011年10月24日星期一

He got a couple suits, just some shirts.

He got a couple suits, just some shirts. It's a source for men's suit and fashion info, articles, tips, and news for shorter men. As you get more confident, bolder, you'll learn NIKE FREE RUN,how to "break" some rules, and be able to properly put together your own look or style.Hmmm, "STYLE". Allow yourself a process. There were a few subtle but important things he pointed out that really hit me. He gradually started playing with stripes. Well let's just say, I was completely floored by what I read. Whoa!! So subtle, yet so powerful.START SLOW - CRAWL BEFORE YOUNike Air Max BW Homme WALKAs Granger states, "I remembered when I started to care". Where do I begin?I came by an article by sports writer, David Granger on Esquire.com. Pick out a nice watch as another accessory.4) Learning Curve. You then learn how to put different elements you have together. - Dress-Down Culture, period.WELL SAID!I couldn't have said it better myself. Don't be outlandish.2) In order to refine yourself, to learn about clothes, and putting yourself together with nice clothes, you have to want to. And it doesn't have to be a lot. You can gradually put together a fine wardrobe piece by piece. You can imagine my confused state reading about fashion and dressing....from a sports writer. He bought things piece by piece, what he could afford. Otherwise, you're just not going to get it.3) Start slow. that's how we learn. He just nailed it. Now that's what I'm talking about!!I'm the author and owner of shorter mens fashion website. If you're one of the many, you can get along for sure. "The secret to dressing is simply this: you have to want to....Style is a gentle act of will". He thought in terms of patterns, and texture. Learn colors, textures, and patterns. I had options." He started really looking at his, "humble wardrobe". It's not about standing out so much that you're saying you're better than everyone else, but that you are different, unique. Maybe later get a French Cuff shirt, or get some pocket silks to add to your look. But dressing - style - is about standing out." I loved how he followed up by pointing out there's a very fine line. Bureaucrats get along. Gradually become more familiar with some basic guidelines, some fitting and style "rules". Wow!! I read something that had such significance in so many ways. Still, he adds, "I failed a lot and I still fail".IMPORTANT LESSONSThere are some key points from this I personally think are important.1) There's a fine line to standing out. Then one morning, he had an important moment.Looking at the new clothes he now had, he realized, "It opened up possibilities. He used French Cuffs and pocket squares when he was ready to try some different approaches. The way he put some things was perfect.WHY TO DRESSAfter he mentions about being lumped in a category of sports writers, therefore athletes already having a certain attitude at an interview, he realizes, (after seeing some older photos of himself and his clothes), much of the "disdain" as he puts it is not due to his physical stature, but the manner in which he dressed."It's hard to be successful if you're lumped in. I no longer had outfits. To me, unique, being that you have some style and maturity in your Nike Air Max Ltd Homme dress in a sea of a just-casual, sloppy, faded, Pop. He learned the use of black and white colors when he wanted the illusion of "dressing sharp". Don't be afraid to make a mistake or two. It includes a Fitting Series providing tips on sizing parts of the suit for a proper fit.http://shortermensfashion.com/ http://shortermensfashion.com/blog/.





没有评论:

发表评论